Sunday, May 15, 2011

First!

Alight, so as it says, this is my first ever post. So kudos to me, and to any of the luckless few intent enough on browsing the web to actually find me. As stated in my little info pane, I'm a welding student. I've also studied a little English down at AASU in Savannah, Georgia and am a Founding Father of the Omicron-Iota Chapter of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity. I don't really have any major plans for this blog, it's more of an experiment really. As the title suggests, with the obvious Adam's reference, my major topic could be thought to be the meaning of life, however, I'm not going to take on the onerous task of finding it, merely talk about random things I do or find. Expect things about videogames, fishing, working(or the complete lack of it), and anything else I can think of. With that, welcome, hello, howdy, guttentag, konnichiwa, hola.

No comments:

Post a Comment